Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Back!

My friends, it has been too long. We have some catching up to do. First, if you are reading this then I hope you have noticed the change in the blog's appearance. I think the white background reflects the change in my personal outlook from negative to positive. Also, the colors of the blog are the colors of my adopted home, Washington, DC. I have been too harsh on the ole District. Despite all its faults, it is still my adopted home and there is a lot of things here that I enjoy. Maybe the growing comfort I have in myself is starting to rub off on how I view my surroundings. Second, it was becoming clear that focus of the blog was almost entirely on music. Thus, I have decided to make music the only focus of the blog. If I dwell into my personal life, it will be through the lens of music. If I feel the need to talk about my life in other ways, I will create a new blog for that purpose. Until then, if you want to know how I am doing just drop me a line. That said, I am doing great.

So, the catching up part. I will start a series of posts on what has gone on in the past four months. These posts will include new music reviews, concerts I have attended in DC, Bonnaroo, my end of the year record club, and my feeble attempts at playing the guitar. I will talk to you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment